Join The VCBA Lawyer Referral And Information Service (LRIS)!
The Ventura County Bar Association offers a very successful lawyer referral program. The Lawyer Referral & Information Service Program (LRIS) is a State Bar certified (#0059) and ABA approved program, in operation by the bar since 1959.
FIVE GOOD REASONS TO BECOME AN LRIS ATTORNEY
- LRIS receives in excess of 10,000 phone calls annually from people interested in obtaining legal assistance.
- LRIS is highly visible and publicized at the County Government Center, Internet searches and in traditional advertising sources.
- 3,000 appointments are scheduled each year with approximately 120 attorneys throughout Ventura County.
- LRIS generates on the average in attorney fees for LRIS panel attorneys each year.
- A variety of substantive practice area panels are available.
BECOME AN LRIS PANEL ATTORNEY TODAY!
- LRIS Rules of Operation (Eligibility Requirements Pg. 4)
- General Application Form
- Forwarding Fee Agreement (Must submit with application)
Download the General Application Form and the Substantive Practice Area Panel and send to:
4475 Market Street
Ventura, CA 93003
- Substantive Practice Area Panels Forms
Please feel free to call the bar office if you have any questions at (805) 650-7599.