Self Help Resouces
|Ventura Superior Court’s Self-Help Legal Access Center
800 South Victoria Avenue, Room 400,
(805) 654-3962Free; no eligibility limits. General info about the courts & representing yourself in court.
|Ventura Superior Court’s Family Law Self-Help Center
800 South Victoria Avenue, Room 400
(805) 662-6661Free; no eligibility limits. 1st come, 1st serve-to 1st 35 people each day only.
|Simi Valley Court’s Family Law Self-Help Center
3855-F Alamo Street, 2nd floor
Simi Valley, CA
|Free or Low Cost Bankruptcy Help
San Fernando Valley – Bet Tzedek (818) 769-0136
Santa Barbara – Conejo Free Legal (805) 497-3575
Santa Barbara – Legal Aid (805) 963-6754
|Juvenile Court Family Resource Center
4353 Vineyard Avenue, Room 206,
(805) 981-5974California Rural Legal Assistance (CRLA)
Free legal assistance to eligible clients.
Open M-F 9am – 5pm
338 South A Street, Oxnard
(805) 483-8083Santa Clara Valley Legal Aid
Walk-in clinic. Free legal assistance to eligible clients.
642 Lemon Way, Fillmore
Open Thursday evenings at 6:00pm
|County of Ventura District Attorney’s
*Real Estate Fraud Unit
5720 Ralston Street, Suite 300
(805) 662-1750*Persons who believe they may be victims of real estate fraud are encouraged to contact the DA’s office*
Se habla espanol.
800 S. Victoria Ave, Ventura, CA 93009
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
FREQUENTLY NEEDED INFORMATION
Local Court Rules